Thursday, January 10, 2008

First Class Houses for Sale!












You may want to visit Toscana Subdivision along Libby Road in Puan, Davao City to view the beautiful Italian inspired subdivision. The developer is Crown Communities Inc., a company owned by Senator Manuel "Manny" Villar. House and lot are not too expensive. Packages differ with each type of model, number of rooms and location. Some pictures above. Believe me, these houses are only around 1 million pesos or around 25 thousand dollars only. If you're interested, contact me at 63920-9382285

5 comments:

jesus said...

interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you





Houses for Sale

Gaile said...

It is very interesting properties, I am agree of the comment here that if there is a lot of details about the house it is very easily to us to know more about on it. Any way I am glad that you post a photo of this house thanks also for sharing.

Gaile | philippine real estate

Unknown said...

Hello, I find this property interesting yet, I think it was posted four years ago. Any updates please?. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Reading is my passion. Browsing through your site gives me a lot of knowledge in so many ways. Thank you for the efforts you made in writing and sharing your points of view.
Res Course

Unknown said...

Marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the foreseeable future
Cheap Condos Singapore